You certainly can, but you must buy it from the right fashion site and get the perfect size. We guide you on online shopping for lingerie.
Most women are hesitant about buying lingerie online. They think that the garments will not fit, and that the actual clothing is really different from that shown online. These are just myths! If you shop online correctly, then lingerie shopping is one of the easiest things to do.
* Measure yourself before you begin. The first thing to do before going online shopping for lingerie is to measure yourself. When buying bras online, you will be asked for your under-bust and over-bust dimensions (in inches or centimetres). Get a measuring tape and note these dimensions correctly. Use the measuring tape also to find out your waist and hip size to buy briefs or other kind of panties.
* Pick the best fashion sites. Once you have all your body measurements noted down, it is time to actually start online shopping. Pick premium fashion sites like Jabong – it offers a huge variety across brands, sizes, types and designs. You can browse for a wide range of lingerie and find the fits and colours that appeal to you the most. Another advantage of online shopping with leading fashion sites is that you can get superb discounts on every garment as well as cash back offers on certain brands. You can even apply a promo code or special coupon to avail of further discounts during checkout.
* Check the size guide. The size guide is the most important entity in online shopping for any kind of clothing. Now that you have your measurements, you can compare them with those listed in the size guide. This is important because different brands have different sizing and fits. Check the size guide correctly before placing your order, or you may have to return the garment later.
* Check the returns and exchange policy. Lingerie shopping is a little different from shopping for other garments online, because most online stores do not accept returns or exchange of intimate items. However, leading sites like Jabong do, provided certain conditions are met for the exchange or refund. You must return the garment unused, in its original packaging. Certain items like padded bras will not be taken back if the cups are crushed or damaged. Also keep the price tags on if you are about to return or exchange the garment. The site will have a certain number of days before you can initiate the exchange; do so within that range only.
* Place your order. Now that you are certain of what you are buying, proceed to checkout and pay for your items. You can pay online using your cards or by net banking or even through third party sites or apps. Or you can ask for a COD (Cash On Delivery) option. The site will send you an email and SMS confirming your purchase, and later, send you a tracking link when the items are shipped to your address.
Keyword: online shopping