Engagements are special, and to seal the perfect day, you need a ring that represent your love and commitment. Of course, there are endless options in each budget, but we have listed down the tips that may just come handy while shopping for rings.
- Go for diamonds. There’s nothing like diamonds for proposing love or marriage. You can check diamond engagement rings from Nick Ireland at The Diamond Jewellery Studio for really great prices.
- Platinum is still better. Keeping the look and shine of diamonds in mind, platinum works better than gold. Yellow gold is still popular, but if you want something more unique, pick something in rose gold.
- Select the shape she wants. The shape of the diamond is all about geometry of shapes, and this is more of a personal choice, unlike the cut, which is more about facets.
- If you are buying an expensive diamond, don’t shy away from asking for a diamond grading report, which talks about the four 4Cs – Cut, Carat, Clarity, and Color.
- Pick a known jeweler. You need to find a studio that offers a rare collection for buyers. At the end of the day, it makes no sense to buy a ring that everyone else is wearing. Ask as many relevant questions as you want before paying the price.
- Consider the budget. If you are shopping for engagement rings in Brisbane CBD, it is better that you set a budget, so as to narrow down the options. select at least a few good designs before picking one.
- Check everything. You need to hold the ring in your hand to have the feel of the stone and the metal. Also, it is wise to consider the resale value while buying precious metals and stones.
Check online now and start shopping for engagement rings now!